Having trained in the largest Medical Center in the world, Dr. Reynolds is a plastic surgeon well-trained in the latest techniques including endoscopic surgery and all cosmetic procedures. Plastic Surgery is the fusion of art and science. Dr. Reynolds’ training in science and his interest as a pen and ink artist give him a unique perspective that produces great results. Dr. Reynolds’ attention to detail gives him superior results.
Dr. Reynolds completed medical school at the University of Texas at Houston in 1997, and completed his residency in General Surgery at Texas Tech University in 2001. He completed a two-year fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Texas at Houston before returning to El Paso to open a private practice as a plastic surgeon.
Dr. Reynolds and his staff at Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center of El Paso want your entire experience with us to be pleasant, from the first phone call until you are enjoying the results of your procedure. Dr. Reynolds offers a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical services to give you the best result possible. When you come to our office, we will sit down and discuss your needs and desires. You will be treated as a family member and we will strive to get you excellent results.
Dr. Reynold's bedside manner is beyond compare. He calls his patients and gives them his number the night of surgery in case they have any questions or concerns.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Has completed at least five years of surgical training with a minimum of two years in plastic surgery.
- Is trained and experienced in all plastic surgery procedures, including breast, body, face and reconstruction.
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities.
Adheres to a strict code of ethics.
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.
- Is board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only Plastic Surgery Board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners (since 1999)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Fellowship: Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Texas at Houston, July 2002 to June 2004
- Chief Residency: General Surgery, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, July 2001 to June 2002
- Residency: General Surgery, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, July 1998 to June 2001
- Internship: General Surgery, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, July 1997 to June 1998
- Medical School: University of Texas at Houston, August 1993 to June 1997, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at El Paso, August 1989 to May 1993, B.S. with Honors Texas A&M University, August 1988 to May 1989
- High School: Jesus Chapel High School, El Paso, May 1988 Valedictorian
- Won 2008 Best of the Best in the category “Best Place in El Paso for Nip and Tuck” by What’s Up Magazine – July 16, 2008
- Elected to the Who’s Who in American Professionals and Executives, 2004
- Outstanding Surgery Resident, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, 2001-2002
- University of Texas at El Paso Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society Keynote Speaker, March 2000
- Chosen as Excellent Teacher by third year medical students 1999-2000
- Top Ten Senior at the University of Texas at El Paso 1993 (Out of 1758 graduates)
- President of Medical Professions Organization, University of Texas at El Paso, 1991-1993
- President of Alpha Epsilon Delta, University of Texas at El Paso, 1993
Elected as Student Body Senator, University of Texas at El Paso, September 1992
- Senator of the Month, University of Texas at El Paso, December 1992.
Research / Presentations
- UT Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, “Augmentation Mammoplasty”
- UT Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, “Branchial and Pharyngeal Arches”
- UT Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, “Facial Fractures – Mandible and Frontal Bones”
- UTHSC Houston, “Lower Extremity Reconstruction”
- UT Houston HSC, “Nipple Discharge”
- UT Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, “Rheumatoid Arthritis”
- UT Houston Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, “Squamous and Basal Cell Carcinoma”
- UTHSC Houston Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, June 2004, “Lower Extremity Reconstruction”
- Presentation at Senior Plastic Surgery Resident Conference, March 2004: ” Vascularized Iliac Bone for Abdominal Wall Reconstruction “
- UTHSC Houston Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, December 2003, “Breast Augmentation”
- UTHSC Houston Plastic Surgery Hand Conference, November 2003, “Nerve Entrapment Syndromes”
- UTHSC Houston Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, July 2003, “Head and Neck Embryology”
- UTHSC Houston Plastic Surgery Hand Conference, November 2002, “Rheumatoid Hand”
- UTHSC Houston Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, September 2002, “Electrical, Chemical and Radiation Burns”
- Presentation at Southwestern Surgical Congress Conference, April 2001: ” Total versus Subtotal Cholecystectomy “
- Presentation at Southwestern Surgical Congress Conference, April 2000: “Preoperative Prediction of Choledocholithiasis and the Utility of Preoperative Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography”
- Presentation at Southwestern Surgical Congress Conference, April 1999: “Giant Esophageal Polyp”
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- El Paso County Medical Society
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Director for the Border Children’s Health Clinic for children born with congenital anomalies
- Volunteer in Guest Services at Abundant Living Faith Center
Volunteer at Border Children’s Health Clinic for children born with birth defects
- Austin Smiles El Salvador Medical Mission Cleft Lip Cleft Palate Reconstruction, June 2004
- Mentor in University of Texas at El Paso – Texas Tech University HSC El Paso Premed Program
- Sunday School Teacher
- Volunteer for ” Keep El Paso School Kids Healthy Campaign”
- Volunteer for First Presbyterian Preschool
- Volunteer for Career Day at El Paso area public schools
- Volunteer for Physician’s Ministry at Lakewood Church, Houston